„It’s a great little plugin that will definitely come in handy at some point if you’re a sound designer, or if you simply want to have a better visual control over the sounds that you’re working with.” – bedroomproducersblog.com
Downloads & Purchase
|Download Free version 2.0.0 (Windows, 2.1 MB) .zip
Download Free version 2.0.0 (Mac, 4.2 MB)
Note: The free version is limited (e.g. no sync, no multi channel support, fewer controls, no instrument tuner, no FFT customization).
Digital license will be sent to you within 48 hours (usually in just a few hours) after payment
|Try before you buy
Please try the limited free version to test your needs and system requirements!
Full featured parametric oscilloscope & spectrum analyzer
Welcome to the world of Oscarizor Pro. Parallel waveform and spectrum comparison using side-chaining and 16 send/receive channels (up to 10 channels parallel) is the power of Oscarizor Pro. Use DAW host synchronization to exacly compare waveforms. Nearly an unlimited count of instances inside your DAW projects is allowed. Waveforms and spectrums are displayed with wonderful filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing. Choose from common colors to optimze your dB or amplitude scaled view. Read about the features of Oscarizor Pro.
- Full featured parametric oscilloscope & spectrum analyzer
- Parallel waveform & spectrum comparison using side-chaining and send/receive channels
- DAW host synchronization, initial autosync to receives & resync to receives button
- Automatic instrument tuner
- Multi channel correlation meter
- FFT size, window (7 functions) & average controls
- Spectrum tilt/slope knob
- Nearly unlimited instances in your DAW projects
- 16 channels to send/receive waveforms and spectrums to/from other instances
- 10 channels simultaneous view
- Channel naming
- Parallel and overlay view modes
- Stereo, mixed mono & M/S (mid/side) view
- Filled/lined waveforms using blending, blending types, smoothing and
- Custom waveform coloration
- DB and amplitude view
- Absolute view for better analyzation
- Beat and measure display adjustment
- Reset / Bypass / Freeze / Freeze all (global freeze) buttons
- Signal modifying Gain, phase switch and mono controls
- Sine test tone generator
- Exact mouse wheel zoom in/out
- Free positioning, scaling & dragging
- Multipanel UI control
- Resizeable GUI from very small to enormously large
- No dongle required (except AAX), zero latency and low cpu usage
- Detailed spectrum analyzation in mixing and mastering
- Averaged spectrum comparison with received channels (e.g. reference tracks)
- Spectrum interference visualization (lightens parts with most activity)
- Compression tunings
- Limiting fine-adjustments
- Envelope shaping analyzations
- Transient control
- Leveling / metering
Parallel and overlay view modes & 10 channels simultaneous view
Parallel mode shows all active channels in parallel mode from top to bottom instead of showing them in overlay mode.
See exactly what your compressor effects.
See exactly how transient controllers change your signal.
Multi channel stereo spectrum analyzer
Analyze which frequencies are interferencing.
Multi channel correlation meter
Have just one look to see that everything is fine with your channel correlations.
Channel naming & solo/hide controls
Choose from most common predefined channel names and turn solo/hide on/off for every channel.
Sizeable GUI from very small to enormously large.
Resize the effect window to common resolution widths and heights
Smooth the waveforms from the common visualization to…
Absolute view for better analyzation
Shows the waveforms in absolute mode. Negative waveform parts are transcoded to positive parts.
Custom waveform coloration
Choose the color of all signal waveforms.
Stereo absolute view
Displays two channels (L/R) of all displayed signals instead of one mixed mono channel.
Multi stereo dB view
Displays two channels for all signals in dB mode.
Exact mouse wheel and left button zoom in/out
Use your mouse wheel or mark waveform parts to zoom in/out the display at the current mouse position.
Non filled view
Turns off the filled waveforms.
Choose from 5 different types of graphical blending types to optimize the visualization.
Automatic instrument tuner
The chromatic and automatic instrument tuner comes in handy when you just want to quickly tune your instrument.
Version 1.0.0 (30/01/2016)
– Initial release
Version 1.1.0 (04/03/2016)
– 10 Channels simultaneous view (Pro)
– Channel naming (Pro)
– Channel solo and hide buttons (Pro)
– Parallel and overlay view modes (Pro)
– Additional blend mode (Pro)
– Sync position button (Pro)
– UI redesign
– Sharpened and emphasized waveform edges
– Free vertical positioning and scaling
– Multipanel UI control
– Gain On/Off
– Gain unit in dB
– Units added to numbers
– Performance optimized
Version 2.0.0 (19/04/2016)
– Spectrum analyzer – Oscarizor is now a multi analyzer (Free/Pro)
– Multi channel support for spectrum analyzer (Pro)
– Intuitive and free mouse spectrum scaling (Free/Pro)
– Multi channel correlation meter (Pro)
– Automatic instrument tuner (Pro)
– FFT size, window (7 functions) and average controls (Pro)
– Spectrum tilt/slope knob (Free/Pro)
– Initial autosync to receives (Pro)
– Resync to receives button (Pro)
– M/S (mid/side) view (Pro)
– Freeze all (global freeze) button (Pro)
– Oscilloscope maximum time size enhanced to 30 seconds (@ 44kHz SR) (Free/Pro)
– Win/Mac AAX support added (ProTools 12+) (Free/Pro)
– Mac 32 bit support added (Free/Pro)