2D/3D Multi Channel Equalizer, Filter & Effect Audio Plug-In VST / AU / AAX / Free & Pro
„Filterizor Q Pro is my new secret weapon! The ability to EQ all my groups and the stereo bus in one instance is such a workflow boost. Plus you can link any number of channels for complementary EQ and even have unlimited tilt EQs per track. You really feel like you’re making every EQ decision in context because you are literally working on the whole mix within one plug-in screen. And the filters sound very classy too. Instant buy!” – Alex Von Soos, UK & South Korea No.1 Writer/Producer
Downloads & Purchase
|Many efforts have been made to create this nice piece of software. So please follow, like and/or retweet us at Facebook or Twitter! A small donation or buying the Pro version would of course also be great to support the developer. 🙂 Thank you !
The digital license will be sent to you via e-mail within 48 hours (usually in just a few hours) after payment.
Download Free version (Mac, 6.0 MB)
Download manual (pdf, 475.3 KB)
|Try before you buy
Please try the limited free version to test your needs and system requirements!
Note: The free version is limited (e.g. no 3D, no multi channel support, fewer controls & filter types/models, max. 2 filters, first filter order, no FFT customization, zero latency mode only).
2D/3D Multi Channel Equalizer, Filter & Effect
Equalizing and filtering in perfect 2D and 3D visualizations using up to 10 out of 255 dynamically overlayed or paralleled channels for detailed spectrum comparisons is the power of Filterizor Q Pro. Benefit from using it in mixing, mastering, live or teaching sessions. Filterizor Q Pro combines analogue vintage designs with the modern advantages of the digital domain. Are you feeling overwhelmed with your EQ settings ? Filterizor Q Pro will change it as effective as possible. Are you experiencing masking and interferencing in your sound ? Easily find competing frequencies and clean your mix. Quickly link and adjust filters of any plug-in instance together making complementary EQing easier than ever.
Many filter types and models, up to 100 superb sounding filters per instance with up to 20th order for very steep frequency responses, linear/zero phase modes, L/R & M/S processing, flexible automation mapping, inverted filter solo mode to find muddiness/harshness/resonances, note lock and the 4-phase gain protection are some of the highlights of Filterizor Q Pro.
Spectrums are displayed with wonderful filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types and smoothing. Use the custom UI coloration, free resizing capabilities up to Ultra-HD & 5K Retina resolutions and innovative control multi panel to optimize your workflow.
- Powerful 2D / 3D equalizer & filter for mixing, mastering, creative effects & live sessions
- Perfect spectrum interference visualization: clean your mix, eliminate unwanted masking & find sound definition
- Unique parallel mode = your EQ control center: add/delete/change filters of any other instance with the help of send/receive channels
- Makes your mixing workflow easier: dynamically compare shiftable paralleled and overlayed 2D/3D spectrums of any other instance in the 10 channels simultaneous view
- Get the best out of your mix: phenomenal complementary mixing
- Quickly (inverse) link up to 10 filters of any instance(!) in 10 separated link chains and edit/drag/bypass them together. The links are saved with your projects !
- Superb sounding analogue vintage designs combined with the modern advantages of the digital domain
- High quality low cut, high cut, band, band stop (notch), band pass, low shelf, high shelf & weighted shelf filters
- Stereo (left/right), M/S (mid/side) and sum processing
- Filter solo mode: easily find muddiness, harshness & resonances
- Assisting multi channel correlation meter
- Up to 20th order filters for all filter types & models (!) with steep frequency responses of up to 180dB/oct and more
- Up to 100 brillant sounding filters of any type per instance
- Highly optimized zero latency, linear phase and zero phase modes
- Customizable 4 phase gain protection protects your ears and speakers
- 10 channels x 9 parameters automation mapping changes more than one filter with one parameter for custom resonances, dips & effects
- Smart note, frequency and gain lock functions
- On-the-fly edit- and hideable filter info pop up window
- The filter lock mode intelligently protects against unwanted changes and automation
- Useful dB-scale- and hideable RMS, peak & peak hold meter with built-in gain controller
- Filter changes transition fine-tuning controls (fade & hold time)
- FFT size, window (7 functions) & average controls
- Spectrum tilt/slope knob & Nyquist mode
- 255 channels to send/receive spectrums to/from other instances
- Benefit from channel naming and coloration with propagation to other instances
- Wonderful filled/lined spectrums using blending, blending types & smoothing
- Inspirational SA 3D Engine 2.0: Highly optimized and customizable 3D renderer
- Fantastic 360 degrees three axis 3D rotation, free positioning and zooming
- Two independent 3D light sources with extended customization
- Outstanding & fully customizable UI with pleasant spectrum coloration
- Best practises Bypass / Freeze / Freeze all (global freeze) buttons
- Advanced gain, pan, phase, L/R swap, mono and mute track controls for all instances
- Exact mouse wheel zoom in/out to dive into the desired spectrum range
- Handy positioning, scaling & dragging
- Multipanel UI control with all-in-one-mode, menu splitter & control scrolling
- Freely resizable GUI from very small up to Ultra-HD & 5K Retina
- Full window and control hover mode
- Extensive preset manager, many presets, quick save/load preset & A/B comparison
- A range of keyboard shortcuts for the most important functions
- No dongle required (except AAX), low cpu & memory usage (except 3D)
- EQ control center
- Detailed spectrum equalizing & filtering in mixing, mastering, live & teaching sessions
- Effect equalization and custom resonance filtering
- Complementary EQing
- Averaged spectrum comparison of channels (e.g. reference tracks or instruments/voices)
- Spectrum interference visualization (lightens parts with most activity)
- Stereo & mid/side processing
Unique parallel mode
Filterizor will be your EQ control center and it will make your mixing workflow easier: add/delete/change filters of any other instance with the help of send/receive channels. Dynamically compare shiftable paralleled and overlayed 2D/3D spectrums of any other instance in the 10 channels simultaneous view
Quickly (inverse) link up to 10 filters of any instance(!) in 10 separated link chains and edit/drag/bypass them together. The links are saved with your projects ! The phenomenal complementary mixing will get the best out of your mix.
Perfect spectrum interference visualization
Clean your mix, eliminate unwanted masking & find sound definition. Easily analyze which frequencies are interferencing. Additionally the channel names and colors are propagated to other instances!
Steep frequency responses
Up to 100 brillant sounding filters per instance and up to 20th order filters for all types & models (!) with steep frequency responses of up to 180dB/oct and more. The highly optimized zero latency, linear phase and zero phase modes keep the phase response under control.
Superb sounding analogue vintage designed low cut, high cut, band, band stop (notch), band pass, low shelf, high shelf & weighted shelf filters in combination with a variety of filter models allow best work results. The filter solo mode easily finds muddiness, harshness & resonances.
3D multi channel spectrum analyzer
Enjoy the inspirational SA 3D Engine 2.0, the highly optimized and customizable 3D renderer with fantastic 360 degrees three axis 3D rotation, free positioning and zooming. Adjust the two independent 3D light sources with extended customization to your needs.
Extended UI with full window and control hover mode
The freely resizable GUI from very small up to Ultra-HD & 5K Retina, the multipanel control with all-in-one-mode, menu splitter & control scrolling and the view’s free positioning, scaling, dragging and exact mouse wheel zoom to dive into the desired spectrum range make the UI an experience for the user.
Two channel processing & RMS meter
Use stereo (left/right), M/S (mid/side) or sum processing. The dB-scale- and hideable RMS, peak & peak hold meter with built-in and customizeable 4 phase gain protection protects your ears and speakers against output overload. The assisting multi channel correlation meter shows if everything is still right with your signal.
Channel, info & track controls
Freely solo, hide, name & color every channel that is displayed or use the built-in name and color propagation. The on-the-fly edit- and hideable filter info pop up window and the advanced gain, pan, phase, L/R swap, mono and mute track controls for all instances complete the features of Filterizor Q Pro.
Use wonderful custom colored filled/lined spectrums using blending, blending types and smoothing to optimize the visualization.
Dialogs where you need them
Stay on top of things with the dialogs that support your workflow e.g. the extensive preset manager including many presets, quick save/load preset & A/B comparison.
Version 1.1.0 (20/09/2017)
– Initial release